Monday, February 01, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 2/1/10


This week's menu is largely from my latest issue of Cooking Healthy so I hope it's good!

Monday: Makeover Country Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Sauteed Frozen Veggies, Tray of Health

Tuesday: Toasted Clubs w/ Dill Mayo, Chips, Raspberries and Blueberries w/ Chocolate Fruit Dip

Wednesday: Marinated Salmon w/ Wild Rice a Roni, Green Beans, Orange Cups

Thursday: Potato Gnocchi, Green Salad

Friday: Crab and regular Manicotti, Carrots and Celery w/ Dip

Saturday: Noodle Heaven, Green Salad, Makeover Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake

Find tons of menu plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love for you to join me for Crock Pot Wednesday whenever you can. There's a giveaway going on.

Laura said...

Sounds really yummy - I'll have to check out some of your recipes :)