Tulipgirl tagged three Anne's with an "E"- and I'm one of them! Thanks! :)
1. I'm left-handed.
2. I used to wish I had long, wavy, auburn hair. Now I wish it was long, thick, straight and light golden blond with highlights.
3. I used to get up on Saturday mornings (when I was 12 or so) and type out notes from astronomy books I had checked out from the library.
4. Coke or Pepsi? Neither one- I HATE the taste of ALL pop (or soda, if that's what you call it). Give me an Evian.
5. I'm claustrophobic.
6. DH and I want to both get pilot's licenses after our kids move out.
7. I play the piano, flute, and love to sing in choirs.
8. I am 50% Danish.
9. I met my husband in the college marching band. We both quit after one year as we both felt the best thing about college marching band was getting together.
10. DH and I also want to attend adult Space Camp.
11. I used to pick up trash and sweep breezeways for a rent-break at some apartments we lived at. (Note to smoker's- the world is NOT your ashtray!!!!)
12. I find going to the laundromat very relaxing.
13. I loved going to college.
14. I've dissected a worm, frog, cow's eyeball, sheep's brain, cat, and also worked in a human cadaver (we didn't dissect it though- the grad assistants did).
15. I love moving, running water (fountains, washing machines, jacuzzi's, the ocean... but hate going swimming.
16. I hate raccoons.
17.In high school, I had a crush on classical pianist Christopher O'Riley after seeing him play at the symphony.
18. I listen to NPR.
19. I love being married to my husband, and wish he never had to leave to go to that pesky, but necessary thing called work.
20. DH and I love to go bike-riding as a family.
Let's see, I tag Jeannine, Weathertopmama, and Princess Ruby!